div>
A Logo!Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

A Logo! by Cherie. x featuring Vigoss jeans

Monday 17 May 2010

GOODBYE

I am very sorry to have to do this but...I am resigning as Manager. I'm very, very sorry! These are the reasons why:

  • It means I have to find something to blog about every day
  • The Staff just aren't putting enough effort in
  • We get hardly any comments or emails
So...I'm resigning - I'm not Manager anymore. If you would like to take my place, email me with your name, age and why you'd like to take over.

the-daily-fashionista@hotmail.com
Again, I'm very sorry and if you would like to take over as manager, feel free to email me.Thank you.

Ex Manager Amber Kirk

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm really sorry you had to do that! I would not mind being Manager, actually, but do I still have to email you? You already know my details! Again, I'm SO SO SOOOO sorry you've had to resign - The Daily Fashionista has been brilliant with your help, even if we don't get many comments! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be able to post daily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! You are the new Manager of The Daily Fashionista. I'll send you an invite now, then I'll delete myself. Have fun and good luck! :O)

    I'll send you an extra email with our email account password in it so you can read/send emails from our account.

    Good luck :O)

    ReplyDelete