div>
A Logo!Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

A Logo! by Cherie. x featuring Vigoss jeans

Sunday 23 May 2010

Just a little notice!

Just thought I'd tell you that I will have to put tomorrows issue off until Tuesday, because I have my (very hectic, horrible) exams tomorrow, thursday and friday, which means I won't be posting on those days. I'm really sorry to everyone who follows TDF and will make it up to you - though the (small, and I suppose not that bothering) lack of comments I know that you enjoy reading each post that we take our time on making perfect. I just want to say that I've created a sister blog to The Daily Fashionista, Your Makeup Masterclass, which is all about makeup (duh!) then fashion like this blog. Please check it out for me at http://yourmakeupmasterclass.blogspot.com/
thanks so much, and lots of fashionable hugs,
Kate Noblet, the Manager
x

No comments:

Post a Comment